The History of the Beginning

Some may say that one year of operation doesn’t give a business much of a history. As anyone who has started on such an endeavor knows, the beginning is, without a doubt, months or years before the day your doors open for service. The vision for Sage Nutrition began before I was even aware of the dream I had to offer medical nutrition therapy for clients. It started long before I knew what a Registered Dietitian (RD) was and that I would embark on a career in health and nutrition world.

The evolution of Sage Nutrition began the day I realized I wanted to provide a safe place for individuals to reach out to when they struggle with their relationship with food. For much of my life I was unaware of the connection between people and food; that each of us holds a relationship with food that fuels a variety of feelings and emotions. It was because of my personal journey that I have come to understand the value of developing and pursuing a healthy relationship with food.

As humans we have the ability to turn to a variety of influences to cope with factors of life. Some turn to alcohol, drugs, sex, work… and then there are those folks who turn to food in an effort to control something in their life when all else feels out of control. In this process individuals forget the innate ability their body has to tell them what their body needs nutritionally; they forget that they’re able to know when they’re hungry and when they’re full. The body adapts to using food as a coping strategy and forgets the simple lesson that food is meant to nourish our bodies, not nurture our bodies.

The passion that has driven the creation of Sage Nutrition stems from a desire to offer a wholistic approach of nourishing the human body – offering a service that focuses on the whole person while specifically addressing one’s relationship with food. I believe that food has the power to heal lives; that it should not be the reason to destroy the quality of life folks lead.

So while Sage Nutrition is just starting a new chapter, know that the history of this vision stems far back to the moment where a life was changed because of the realization of the impact food has on the human body – this body. A dream became a vision – a vision became a reality – and without further adieu, I would like to introduce you to the future of Sage Nutrition.

75 replies
  1. Michaelgob says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks
    ——————————————

f7rpf9Sg6L

2. MMCActuark says:

The salon thai waiting find out one of the varieties massage, is what we do. The amazing girls our the spa will give you an unforgettable experience. The spa is a place of rest and relaxation.

The spa salon nude massage in Midtown West
    is currently considered superior way gain strength after the end of the strenuous working day is Exotic massage.
    Amazing reception best understand in emotions and preferences of a loved one – a common Nuru massage, producing strong stimulating effect. The skill Tantric massage in NY opens space for creativity in building deep relationship, besides this is magnificent tactics express love and appreciation precious to man.

first curative massage in Jacksonville from Fervent the virgin the massage. young people can visit our erotic salon and get several types of massage.

Melissa from the workshop of the Leg – legs massage in Sheffield become will your individual masseuse at any time.

sensual massage parlour

3. PnQazashkaPn says:

Контакты компаний алматы, а так же контакты компаний астаны и всего казахстана собраны в одном месте для вашего удобства, контакты компаний алматы можно сортировать по тематике и делить по категориям, телефоны компаний алматы в открытом доступе для вашего удобства.

Музеи Астана

4. Edwardpneub says:

Hello! I’ll tеll yоu mу mеthоd with all thе dеtails, as I startеd eаrning in thе Internet from $ 3,500 per dаy with the help of sociаl nеtwоrks rеddit and twittеr. In this videо уou will find morе detailed infоrmаtiоn аnd аlsо sеe hоw manу millions hаve еаrned thosе who havе bееn wоrking for а уеаr using my mеthоd. I sрeсificаlly mаde a vidео in this capacitу. Аftеr buying mу method, уou will understand whу: http://www.candidagenome.org/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?source=reference.pl&url=https://vk.cc/8jfmUx

5. Alexxcam says:

Hello, fellows
    If you decided to try crypto trading – this manual will explain to you how to create account at the most well known crypto-currency exchange Binance – Register on Binance
    Start now!

6. AngelesBestNut says:

Hi! We are friends, looking for interesting and fun guys to meet, enjoy your time and have fun sex. We can be found on the website by clicking on our photo.

We love you boys!!!

Sex Dating 1
    Sex Dating Without A Phone
    Free Sex Dating
    Sex Dating Without Registering And Sms
    Sex Dating Free

7. RadikHiz says:

Мой viber, whatsApp: пишите 8-996-725-57-87 скайп kruzzor

Могу долго расписывать какой я молодец, сколько десятков лет у меня опыта в данной сфере, но я предпочитаю “воде” реальные факты.Поэтому хватит лирики, вот что я могу предложить:
    ————————————
    1. Качество услуг на уровне ведущих компаний.

2. Цены существенно ниже чем в компаниях (зачастую в разы).

3. Постоянная доступность, готовность ответить на интересующие Вас вопросы (ну разве что не ночью), то есть не нужно писать письма и сутками ждать ответа.

4. ГОТОВ ПРЕДОСТАВИТЬ ПОРТФОЛИО РЕАЛЬНЫХ РАБОТ. ПРОВЕРИТЬ МОЖНО ПРОСТО ПОЗВОНИВ ПО НОМЕРАМ, УКАЗАННЫМ НА САЙТАХ.

5. Мой опыт работы в рекламном агентстве позволяет выделить ваш продукт среди конкурентов, что значительно повысит вашу прибыль от сайта в дальнейшем.

6. Люблю креативить. Это можно увидеть в моих работах.

7. При желании можно встретиться и побеседовать лично.

8. Также могу предложить: SEO продвижение сайта, контекстную рекламу Я.Директ и SMM продвижение в социальных сетях

Я надеюсь, что первоначальной информации достаточно, ЗВОНИТЕ 😉
    ————————————-
    Сайт-визитка, лендинг, лэндинг, landing page, интернет-магазин, портал, корпоративный сайт.

My viber, whatsApp: write 8-996-725-57-87 Skype kruzzor

I can paint for a long time what I’m good, how many decades I have experience in this field, but I prefer “water” real facts.So enough lyrics, that’s what I can offer:
    ————————————
    1. Quality of services at the level of leading companies.

2. Prices are significantly lower than in companies (often at times).

3. Constant availability, willingness to answer your questions (well, except at night), that is not necessary to write letters and wait for a day for an answer.

4. READY TO SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO OF REAL WORK. YOU CAN CHECK JUST BY CALLING THE NUMBERS LISTED ON THE WEBSITES.

5. My experience in the advertising Agency allows you to distinguish your product from competitors, which will significantly increase your profits from the site in the future.

6. Love to be creative. This can be seen in my works.

7. If you wish, you can meet and talk in person.

8. I can also offer: SEO promotion

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Your email address will not be published.